Wednesday 1 February 2023

Still in East Africa!

 It seems as though Google takes down a blog website if it is not active for a certain period of time. I can no longer find the almost 5 years of our MAF adventures as recorded on my blog from 2009 to 2014: "Tales from Tanzania".

In order to keep this blog active until I print everything I want to document, I am posting a little note today :-) 

If you'd like to read more about our family's journey with MAF and the highs and lows of  moving between 6 countries, 5 of them on this vast African continent, I am excited to share that copies of my book are now available online or as hard copies.

The book is called, "Immeasurably More: Flying for the Way-maker" by Liz Parker, published by 10ofthose in 2021. 


To order copies, the publisher's website is:

 https://www.10ofthose.com/uk/products/29140/immeasurably-more

For the e-book, click on the down arrow next to the image of the book on the webpage above.

For a Question and Answer article with 10ofthose, click on the link below: 

https://www.10ofthose.com/uk/news-events/2021/07/liz-parker-qa

I hope you enjoy joining us for our journeys through Africa, led by the One who makes ways for us that we could not have dreamed of and who guides, teaches and faithfully leads us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments on our blog- it is fun to hear from you! :-)

Still in East Africa!

 It seems as though Google takes down a blog website if it is not active for a certain period of time. I can no longer find the almost 5 yea...