Thursday 7 July 2016

Juba in Bloom

We have returned to Juba to witness that the rains have truly arrived! As I approached our schoolroom this morning (with my morning cuppa!) all 3 children had already arrived at "school". I was greeted outside the door by 3 pairs of wellies neatly left outside. Rainy season is here!

It is nice to get back and see the beauty of nature in our little corner of Juba. It never ceases to amaze me in Africa the way intricate flowers and abundant greenery burst out of nowhere as soon as the rains start. You never know what is lying dormant until the ground gets soaked!
I have been enjoying these lovely blooms all around our schoolroom...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments on our blog- it is fun to hear from you! :-)

Still in East Africa!

 It seems as though Google takes down a blog website if it is not active for a certain period of time. I can no longer find the almost 5 yea...